United Society of Friends Women
Mothers, wives, students,
single women, grandmothers –
women of all ages and situations
with one common goal:
To bring the
Good News of Jesus Christ
to the world
through the support of missions;
To pray, give, and work
for missions locally and
around the globe.
A USFW Meeting Is…
- A fellowship of women seeking to do Christ’s will.
- A praying fellowship for Friends’ mission work and each other.
- A caring fellowship for the spiritual and physical needs of those to whom we are led.
- A learning fellowship to challenge and enlighten.
- A working fellowship to serve the people of our world.
- A joyful fellowship of women who share food, fun, and laughter in the name of Christ.